Saturday 10 March 2012

Recipes for Pregnancy

A very very quick update today as i am convincing myself i won't need the toilet on my way to the Tate Modern
(Yayoi Kusama)
This week we witnessed the beginning of the mood swings
Yesterday evening on my way home i was crying like a fountain on the train
.... people looking funny
... me eating apples with tears literally streaming down my face
it must have made for an amazing "look at that poor woman" gossip
the other event that is worth of mentioning this week is that, if even only for a few moments, another pregnancy myth has come true....
strange food combinations
It must have been Wednesday, 5pm .. ish
I was wondering through the staff canteen and i started to feel a bit peckish...
i looked around and only 2 things tickled my fancy.
So i came up with this quick and easy recipe, clearly a gourmet recipe that you can all recreate in the privacy of your own homes...


Take 5 spoon of cottage cheese
about 7 spoonfuls full of Jalapenos peppers (possibly pickled ones)

Spread on 2 slices of brown bread - Toast until carbon looking - eat with disgust (but i promise i could not stop eating)

mmmmm the joys of pregnancy, let's see what other delicacies i can come up with in the next months


3 comments:

  1. That actually sounds quite nice. I'd totally eat that! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not so weird: i like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh noes
    does it mean i cannot count this as my first pregnancy weird food???
    damn ...
    i will have to do better next time

    ReplyDelete