Thursday 15 March 2012

Master of my own Bladder

Thursday 17.35, Victoria station ... 
Commuter Territory ....
station packed, chances of getting a seat on a train 60%

...the next train home is at 17.47..
.
DO i have time to go to the loo???
Toilets in Victoria Station are not very inviting, they cost 30p, they smell, and usually not very clean..
... do i really need to go??? ...
Oh come on it is only 40 minutes nad then i am home, i do not really need to go
......
AAAa...aaa...AAAA..aaa... AAATTTCCHHHHOOOOO
....
????
....
OMG i just almost peed myself!!!!
quick visit to boots for a tena lady pack and a pair of horrible disposable knickers
train lost ... dignity lost ...

I am not anymore the master of my own bladder , i won't be able to sneeze, cough or laugh for the next 3 months without thinking of the consequences...

immediately acquired Baby on board badge

I had been toying with the idea since the beginning of the pregnancy, but this has lierally been "la goccia che fa traboccare il vaso" a colorful italian expression equivalent to the last straw, only involving water, adrop and a vase that is full and overflows....


At least form now on when i will pee myself, throw up in the bin, try to faint people should look at me with compassion and not like if i am the scum of the earth....

No comments:

Post a Comment